Enrolled at the Medical Council of the Turin Province from 1980 to 1985 and at the Medical Council of Imperia with number 1214 since 1985.
● Interested in Pediatric Nutrition, Phytotherapy and Complementary Medicine. Collaborating with the Liguria Region (InLiguria Agency) and the University of Turin on scientific researches: Olive Oil and child health. Organizing training courses on pediatric nutrition and children’s first 1000 days development.
● Director of Study Center Alfred Nobel’s friends
● President of Italian Society of Biotherapy, SMB ITALIA 2014.- 2020
● Member of the GSMC Directive Group of the Pediatric Italian Association (SIP), 2012 – 2016.
● Member of the Scientific Directive Board of the Pediatricians Italian Federation (FIMP) for
Complementary Medicine since 2014.
● Expert of the Italian Ministry of Health for the ECM Program since 2001.
● Expert Consultant in Pediatric Nutrition for Mondadori Editore at a “Train for Expo” Expo Milano-
● Published 44 books about Pediatrics health, life-style and nutrition, Complementary Medicine in Italy.
Some of them are considered best-sellers and have been translated abroad in Lebanon, Czech Republic, Russia, Spain, Mexico, Poland and India.