Vaccine from Theory to Practice
PEDIA EGYPT CONGRESS holds an Immunization Workshop every year, program for the 2019 workshop are now available.
- The workshop program is designed for front-line vaccinator clinicians.
- The workshop is a mixture of speakers’ presentations and group discussions.
- The topics focus on practical aspects of service delivery and immunization communication as well as several clinical and technical updates.
- The workshop is an excellent opportunity for communication between national colleagues.
Date: 10-13 April 2019
Duration: 2 hours
Khalil Abdel Khalek, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Pediatric Clinical Nutrition, Cairo University.
- Amal Shehata, Medical Director of VACSERA.
Speaking about “Vaccines in Egypt”.
- Ahmed Badr, Professor of Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology, Cairo University.
Speaking about “Cold Chain 101”.
- Osama M El Asheer, Assist Professor of Pediatrics and Head of Pediatric Clinical Nutrition Unit, Assiut University.
Speaking about “Rota PCV and HPV epidemiology and vaccine update”.
- Mohamed Omar, General Manager of Helwan University Medical institute and Head of PICU Kids Hospital, Cairo University.
Speaking about “Social Media and immunization”.
- Osama Arafa Abdel Hameed, Pediatrics Consultant & Head of Pediatric Department Port Foaud Hospital.
Speaking about “Proper Vaccine Administration”.